Quicksilver VRV RVs,MichiganTravel Trailer Toy Hauler (12)
Quicksilver VRV Dealer
New Quicksilver VRV RVsLocated in Muskegon, Michigan, we carry many different floor plans of the Quicksilver VRV RV. We offer local pickup and delivery all over the world of these Quicksilver VRV RVs manufactured by Livin' Lite RV. In the market for a New or Used Quicksilver VRV RV? If we don’t have it we will be able to custom order one for you. Call us today!
Livin' Lite Quicksilver VRV DealerOur inventory is constantly changing with new Quicksilver VRV RVs every day. If you do not see what you are looking for, use our Custom Build an RV section to design your own new Quicksilver VRV manufacturer Livin' Lite RV.
Quicksilver VRV RV Inventory (6)
Quicksilver VRV RV Floor Plans
Manufacturer: Livin' Lite RV2018 Models (6)
2017 Models (6)
Quicksilver VRV RV Options/Packages
Silver Frost with Black Leather
Med Charcoal Gray
Charcoal w/ Black Trim
Full Kitchen and Bathroom (Dry Bath w/ LAV Most Models), Full LP Systems including Furnace/2-Door Refrigerator /Cooktop, Deluxe Entry Door with Window & Screen, Aluminum Rims, Spare Tire, Spring Assisted Ramp Door, Aluminum Frame/Sidewalls/Roof Trusses, Cabinet Construction (Charcoal with Black Power Coated Trim), One Piece Rubber Roof with 5.2mm Azdel Decking (8.5 wide only), Solid Surface Countertops, Folding Dinette Table, Aluminum Floor Decking with D-Rings, Block Foam Insulated Sidewalls, Diamond Plate Exterior Accents, Exterior Graphics, Diamond Plate Interior Kick Board, Durable Silver Diamond Vinyl Covered Interior Wall Panels, Power Air Vents, 15" Wheels, Retractable Step, Aluminum Exterior Cargo Doors on Front (most models), Aerodynamic Front Profile for Increased Fuel Economy, Tongue Jack, Stabilizer Jacks, Black Tank Flush, Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater, Black Exterior Trim Package, Electric Brakes on all Axles, 50 AMP Service (8.5 wide models), 30 AMP Service on 7x20 & 6x15
Adventure Living Package
Dual 20 lb Tanks w/ Cover, Tank Monitor System, Dometic Awning, Hi Power Vortex Vents, Pull Down Rear Screen, Convection Microwave Oven, Rear Loading Lights, LED Lighting (Interior and Exterior), AV Prep - AM/FM/DVD/Bluetooth Stereo System with Inside and Outside Speakers, Digital TV Antenna, Stereo Antenna, 12V/110V Outlet, Locking Swivel TV Bracket
Low Profile 13.5 BTU Penguin Air Conditioner
2nd A/C - 11K BTU Low Profile
24" LED TV
Roof Mounted 15 BTU A/C
2nd Happijac Queen Bed (n/a 7x18, 8.5x24)
Happijac Dinette/Bed - IPO Standard Queen Bed (n/a 7x18, 8.5x24)
Fantastic Fan (ea)
Power Tongue Jack
OffRoad Package (15" All-Terrain Tires, Extra Clearance)
Power Awning w/ LED Lighting Upgrade
Fuel Delivery System (30 gal Gasoline Tank w/ Pump) (n/a 7x18 & 7x20)
Dual 30 lb Tanks IPO Standard 20 lb Tanks
Generator Prep - B-Door w/ Vents, Remote Start w/ Hour Meter, 50 AMP Transfer Switch, Remote Wire Harness (n/a 7x18, 7x20)
Gas Generator 5500 Watt Onan - Includes Gen Prep (N/A 7x18 & 7x20)
Patio Package for Ramp Door w/ Railing and Cables
CSA (Canadian Standards Seal)
- Tubular Aluminum Frame: Lightweight; Durable; will not rust away like typical steel frames.
- Dexter™ Independent Torsion Suspension: Provides the smoothest ride, best tracking and less rebound in all terrains - compared to outdated spring leaf suspensions.
- Inter-Locking Aluminum Plank Floor Deck: Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away, sag or have soft spots like typical plywood floor decking. Frankly, there’s just no comparison to conventional trailers here.
- Tubular Aluminum Sidewall Framing: Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away like wood. 1.5” x 3” Tubular Framing at Bunks.
- Aluminum Sidewall Exterior Skin: Lightweight; Strong; Durable; offers the option of colors vs. competition’s white.
- Diamond Plate Aluminum Rockguard and Trim Package (automotive styling): Protective; Durable and Adds a Great Look to the Exterior of the Camper.
- Diamond Vinyl Interior Wall Board: Durable; Cut off 6” from Floor so You Can Spray Out Your Trailer with a Hose.
- Tubular Aluminum Bed Bunk Framing: Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away, vs. plywood bases of typical bunks.
- Tubular Aluminum Cabinet: Framing Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away like typical wood studs.
- Aluminum Skinned Cabinetry: Lightweight; Durable; Clean Look; Designed to stand the test of time - compared with the typical wood paneling.
- Finished Aluminum Cabinet Doors: Lightweight; Durable; Clean Look; Designed to stand the test of time - compared to typical “presswood” doors.
- Lightweight Custom Crafted Countertops: Lightweight; Durable; Water Resistant; Designed to stand the test of time - compared with the "presswood” tops.
- Fully Insulated Construction: Lightweight Block Foam Insulation is Packed into the 1-1/2” Thick Sidewalls and 4” Thick Roof of each Trailer.
- Strong Aluminum Roof Rafter System: Lightweight, yet Very Strong Rafters.
- Heavy-Duty, Durable Tent Bunks: Sets Up Easily in just minutes Offering zippered windows with screens and upgraded bar locks when closed.
- 6’-7” Interior Headroom: No more bending over in your bike trailer! Enjoy the ability to walk around with plenty of clearance!
- “Living Quarters” Available (most models): Features a full array of aluminum cabinetry including kitchenette with base and overhead storage; a pantry; a closet inside the commode room!
- 12V Power Vent in Ceiling: This powered air vent moves the air inside the VRV for more pleasant living conditions!
- Upgraded Side Vents: These stainless steel vents (not plastic) provide necessary air flow while in transit and can be closed or opened by hand!
OTHER INTERIOR FEATURES:
- Comfortable Mattresses on the Bed Bases: Lightweight; Durable; Mattresses are designed to be easily removable for washing.
- 12V&110V Electrical Outlets: Providing Convenient access to electric for fans, heaters, coolers, lights, etc.
- Hand-Pump Sink Faucet (where applicable): For fast and convenient access to fresh water. Comes with a 8-gallon water tank.
- Protective Bag Covers at Bunks: These durable protective covers allow you to protect the bunks and mattresses from the vehicles or other items you store inside the VRV during travel.
- Available Porta-Potty Room/Closet: Convenient privacy with exterior door access. Can be used for storage or for a porta potty (porta potty is optional).
OTHER STD. EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- 77” Ramp Door Opening (** 84" on 8.5x20, 8.5x24, 8.5x26FBR and 8.5x32) - Designed to accommodate even the largest ATV or Utility Vehicles
- Spring Balanced Ramp Door - No Cables, No Head Spring; Easy Lift
- Aluminum Mag Wheels
- Four Stabilizer Scissor Jacks
- Safety Chains
- Lighted, Molded License Plate Cover
- Exterior Entrance Step
- Man Door on Side