For a lot of people, camping is the ultimate vacation! It’s the perfect setting to kick back around the campfire and enjoy a nice, cold beverage! When you’d like to enjoy a great adult beverage responsibly, try out this easy and tasty camping sangria! What a great take on the fruity, refreshing beverage we all know and love! And the best part? You can make it easily ahead of time and bring it along for easy enjoyment at your campsite! Here’s how!
What You’ll Need:
Fruit of choice, such as strawberries, grapes, peaches, raspberries, oranges, and apples
1 Bottle red or white wine
1 Bottle vodka (pint is okay, you’ll have some left)
1 Liter lemon-lime soda
1 Quart-sized mason jar or container with a good seal
Large pitcher (optional)
1. Chop up your fruit into bite-sized pieces and place in mason jar until nearly full.
2. Fill your jar about 1/4 of the way full with vodka, and fill the rest with wine. Cork the rest of your wine and set aside.
3. Place the lid on your jar or container, and refrigerate for at least a few hours.
4. When you head out camping, pack your sangria concentrate, remaining wine, and lemon-lime soda.
5. When you need a cold, refreshing glass of sangria, mix your concentrate, remaining wine, and soda together in a pitcher, mix well, and enjoy!
If you’d like just a glass of sangria, add a few pieces of fruit into your cup, some sangria concentrate, a bit of wine, and fill the rest of the glass with soda!
6. Enjoy your drink responsibly!
Easy, refreshing, and ultra tasty! As always, we encourage you to be respectful of your neighbors and enjoy your camping sangria responsibly! You can even mix it up and experiment with different fruits, red or white wine, and flavored vodka! Play around with the flavors for the tastiest camping sangria! Share your favorite concoctions with us in the comments!